segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

Violence and wildeness

Last night, I was sleeping when some noises of gun shots woke me. I look
through my window only to see how violent the police can be. It was really
an abuse of force and power, and I wonder how they can be so agressive and
rude.

They stopped two guys who were doing an illegal car race. But, instead they
only talk and take the guys arrested, they kicked the two young men, they
swore. It was horrible.

I was an involunteer witmess of the authorities intolerance. An unecessary
and useless violent practice that I hope one day will be banned from our
society.

For now, I drop this line only to say how sad I am... and how afraid we
could be. People who were supposed to take care of our security is abusing
of a power that they really don´t have.

Sem comentários: